Open Consultation on Plans to Expand
We are consulting all stakeholders about our future plans to:
· help address the need for additional secondary places in the area
· further improve access for pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
· build stronger and more sustainable partnerships with local primary
and secondary schools
· contribute more to improved education provision for all across the area
As part of this initiative we intend to increase the number of students admitted into Year 7. The proposed expansion will require significant capital investment over time to extend, remodel and refurbish our existing accommodation. We are applying through the Selective Schools Expansion Fund to secure such an investment.
We welcome your comments about our plans; further details may be accessed below.
Comments about our proposals may be made:
· in person at our open event on Thursday, 5th July (6.30pm-8.30pm)
· through our website (www.bournemouth-school.org)
· by email email@example.com
· by post to Mrs Julie Wheatley, Business Manager
The consultation closes at noon on Monday 9th July 2018