Our school is committed to achieving the highest academic standards through a broad and balanced education within a stimulating environment. At Bournemouth School we aim to:
- provide an environment that enables every individual regardless of race, creed, class or ability to develop their potentials and talents within the School community
- encourage all our pupils to develop their potential to the full by setting themselves the highest standards of excellence and achievement
- develop in all our pupils the integrity and the means to face confidently the challenges of a fast changing world
- provide a stimulating environment which shows students that learning is an exciting life-long activity
- develop well-rounded, self-fulfilled individuals who are aware of and who are able to take advantage of all that Bournemouth School offers
- encourage and help all students to develop talents, skills and interests, and to have understanding of moral and spiritual values, inspiring them to lead happy, purposeful and responsible lives
- involve all members of the community, especially parents, in the life of the School and in the education of their sons.
At Bournemouth School we know we can make a significant difference in the lives of our learners.