Entrance Tests Access Arrangements

If your child has a Special Educational Need and/or disability, or is in receipt of an Education, Health and Care Plan, you must download and complete the Application for Access Arrangements form, append the necessary evidence and return this marked for the attention of the 'Admissions Officer' of the school you have chosen for your child to sit the entrance tests. 

We recommend that before you complete the form that you read the Special Access Arrangements - Advice for Parents information below.

Access Arrangements - Advice for Parents

Application Form for Access Arrangements