Examination Arrangements

GCE Exam Results – Thursday 15th August 2019

Statements will be available for collection between 8.00am and 9.30am

GCSE Exam Results – Thursday 22nd August 2019

Statements will be available for collection between 9.00am and 10.30am


If you wish your exam results to be posted to you, please leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Exams Office before the last day of term.

If you wish to nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf, they must have a letter signed by you stating that they have your permission.  They will also be required to show photographic ID.

Under no circumstances will Exam Results be emailed or discussed over the telephone.


Examination Information for Summer 2019

Exam Timetables

Please click below to view the Examination Timetables:

Year 11 Internal Exam Timetable

Year 10 Internal Exam Timetable

External Examinations: Rules and Regulations

The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) is the regulatory body by which all public examinations are administered. The Notices below range from student expectations during written/on-screen examinations to rules and regulations relating to coursework and controlled assessments. Please click on the links below to view JCQ information:

JCQ Information for candidates - written exams 2018-2019

JCQ Information for candidates - non examination assessments 2018-2019

JCQ Information for candidates - coursework 2018-2019

JCQ Information for candidates - onscreen-tests 2018-2019

JCQ Information for candidates - privacy notice 2018-2019

JCQ Information for candidates - social media 2018-2019

Related school policies

Examinations Policy

Non Examination Assessment Appeals Policy

Examination Certificates

Summer 2018 Examination Certificates are now available for collection during normal school hours. If you wish someone to collect certificates on your behalf, you will have to supply a signed letter of consent naming the person who will collect the certificates and that person will be required to show photo ID. Please note that we do not post certificates.

Lost or Damaged Certificates

The school is unable to replace lost or damaged certificates.  If you have lost or damaged your certificates you should contact the relevant examination boards who will charge a fee to issue Statements of Results, equivalent to certificates.  The examination boards all have details on their website for doing this.

Examination Results

Examination Specifications